Dropped fork springs and stubby shocks in one easy to install and price-friendly kit. The Slammer Kit does not require disassembly of the forks and can be installed with the front end still on the bike on most models (FLH requires fork legs to come off)! The entire Slammer kit is set up to go from box to bike in under an hour with just basic tools on Sportsters and Dynas! (FLH requires fork legs to be slid down to access cap, but leg does not have to be disassembled)
- Go from stock to slammed in about an hour
- The Slammer is a complete lowering kit in one box
- No disassembly of forks required, they can stay on the bike while you work!
- No special tools needed for installation
- The shocks included in the kit lower the rear up to 2 1/2" and the fork springs lower the front up to 2"
- Kit includes two 10 1/2" shock absorbers, two Slammer fork springs, two helper springs, two spring spacers, one spanner wrench, one lube packet, and complete installation instructions
- Sold as Pair
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured by Burly Brand
- Harley Sportster 1988-2003
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Shipping on Orders in the USA
90-Day Easy Returns with Zero re-stocking fees