Looking to upgrade your old turn signals? Then save time and money with these easy to install chrome billet motorcycle LED turn signals. These turn signals are uniquely shaped, and made to be mounted on the front and/or the rear of your motorcycle. They can be used as turn signal directional lights or as running lights as well. They are metal and chrome plated with 3 layers of chrome, which not only gives them a great shine, but the extra layers of chrome make sure that they will not chip or peel. Each motorcycle turn signal has a clear lens and 6 bright led's, which give off a very bright, amber colored light, when activated-so you don't have to worry about not being seen at night by other motorists. Instalation literally takes seconds, as each turn signal is designed for easy hook up to your bike. Two color coded, extra long wires are included to give you extra wire in case you need it as well. Plus, they are backed by our money back guarantee warranty, so you don't have to worry if you need them returned or replaced.
- Turn signals use LED's instead of regular bulbs which lasts 8 times longer, provides more lighting, and uses less energy than regular bulbs
- Can be mounted on the front and or rear of your motorcycle
- Turn signals are metal and have three layers of chrome plating on them
- 6 LED's give off a bright amber color when the turn signal is activated
- Turn signals have two color coded extra long wires for an easy instalation
- Heavy duty, clear lens construction with threaded mounting shaft
- Sold as a pair (two pieces)
- 6061-T6 Billet aluminum & triple chrome plated.
- LED bulbs
- Overall length (without shaft): 3.75" (96mm)
- Diameter of shaft: 0.25" (6mm)
- Length of shaft: 0.75" (12mm)
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Shipping on Orders in the USA
90-Day Easy Returns with Zero re-stocking fees
Like the look, they are metal not plastic. Overall good
very good quality
Ordered the turn signals last Thursday and they arrived within 2 days! I like the parts!
good product but needs a little tweaking
I have purchased several pairs of these and will continue to do so. They are very versatile in mounting and look good. The only issue I have with them is the LED board moves back and forth in the housing and won't be straight unless you take the time and pay attention when mounting them. My suggestion to save you a little headache and the time of removing and reinstalling is to center the light in the housing then put a small drop of silicone in the end to secure the wires from rotating the board inside the housing. If you do this prior to mounting you will be extremely happy with the product. I build custom bikes and have used them on metric as well as on Harley's
Just opened and they look and feel substantial, after further inspection I would say overall pretty nice.
great product and customer care service
Friendly service excellent product I will be ordering more from VIP cycles knowledge staff what more can you want and they hold many brands of items for all makes and models
Im Very satisfied with the product.