These chrome billet "spike" grips feature smooth, rubber, non-slip, black colored pads which are designed to give your hands a better grip as well as dampen vibration for a comfortable feel. The inner rubber insert is designed to fit snug over your handlebars and is specifically tailored to reduce handlebar tension. They are high quality made from billet aluminum and triple plated chrome. These grips look great and will definitely make your bike stand out from the competition. We are so confident of their quality, that we even back them up with a 100% money back guarantee! No questions asked!
- Chrome billet "Spike" motorcycle handlebar grips
- Chrome billet grips feature smooth, rubber, non-slip, black colored pads, which are designed to give your hands a comfortable feel, as well as dampen vibration
- Spacing between the rubber pads allow air to flow around your fingers, which aids in comfort, especially in hot weather
- Each grip features an inner rubber insert which is weather resistant and non-slip, which helps ensure that the grips stay in place
- Grips are designed to fit snug over your handlebars and are specifically tailored to reduce handlebar tension
- End caps are chrome metal and removable
- Heavy duty build, long lasting grips
- Sold as a pair (two pieces)
- Grips come with a 100% money back guarantee!
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 high quality billet aluminum metal
- Each grip has been chrome plated not just once, but three times-to ensure that they are high quality
- Insert is manufactured from rubber, which is weather resistant and non-slip
- Inner Length: 5 & 1/4" (133mm)
- Outer Length: 7 & 1/2" (191mm)
- Available for 7/8ths inch (22mm) and 1 inch (25mm) wide handlebars
- Please choose model or size from options list
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard Shipping on Orders in the USA
90-Day Easy Returns with Zero re-stocking fees
Great feel -I have large hands and these are much more comfortable than stock, and really added to the look of the bike more than i thought they would. I've never replaced grips before -watched a YouTube video and had no trouble replacing both grips in under half an hour
just what I needed
I had been looking for these exact grips for a while, and the cheapest I had found them was for $57. Got them for a steal here at only $43, paid $6 for express shipping and they were still cheaper than the other place. Grips arrived within 2 days. I currently have them on my handlebars and I'm loving them!
iso spike grips review
Got these grips a while back for my Honda CBR 600 and wanted to review them. I've had them for about 4 months now and Im very satisfied with them. They went on easily on my bars and fit on snug. Comfort wise I would rate them very high as they have rubber pads all around each grip so they don't make your hands tired when gripping them. Overall, I would definitely purchase these grips again.